Welcome to COM 125 – Social Media! I am very excited to be working with you all this term. This blog will function as our digital workspace. You will be expected to turn in many of your assignments using the blog, as well as contribute by writing blog posts. Don’t stress if you don’t know how WordPress works – you will learn everything you need to know during class!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send me an email at email@example.com. Or post the question to our class Facebook page! Or send me a tweet!
Creating Social Media Accounts
For this course, we will be using a variety of social media platforms. Please do the following tasks (if you already have a Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram account, you may use them for this class):
- Create a Facebook Account
- “Like” the MCC COM Department’s Facebook Page
- “Like” the Middlesex Community College Facebook Page
- Create a Twitter Account
- Follow Professor Bauer’s Twitter Account
- Follow the MCC COM Department’s Twitter Account
- Follow the Middlesex Community College Twitter Account
- Follow the MCC Street Team’s Twitter Account
- Create an Instagram Account
- Follow Professor Bauer’s Instagram Account
- Follow MCC Communications Department’s Instagram Account
- Follow Middlesex Community College’s Instagram Account
- Follow MCC Street Team’s Instagram Account
Submit the links to all of your social media accounts in this assignment on Blackboard.
- If you need help setting up a Facebook account, click here.
- If you need help setting up a Twitter account, click here.
- If you need help setting up an Instagram account, click here.